Postdoctoral Position in Cancer Research
- Spanish National Cancer Center (CNIO), Madrid, Spain
Description: The Chromosome Dynamics Group within the Molecular Oncology Programme of the Spanish National Cancer Research Centre (CNIO) seeks a highly motivated postdoctoral researcher. He/She will lead a project aimed at understanding the role of cohesion factors in development and carcinogenesis using mouse models recently generated in the lab.
- PhD degree in Biomedical Sciences.
- Strong background in Molecular and Cellular Biology. Experience in the use of mouse models for studies of cancer and aging is highly desirable.
- Motivation, commitment and ability to work independently.
- Excellent command of English and good communication skills.
Salary Details: Salary range (25,000-28,500 €) depending on experience.
Application Details: Please send a detailed CV, including a synopsis of research experience and name of at least two referees to the contact below. Subject: postdoc offer.
Contact: Dr. Ana Losada
More Information: Spanish National Cancer Center (CNIO)
Closing Date: Check with institute