Tenure-track Faculty Positions
- The Albert Einstein College of Medicine, New York, USA
Description: The Einstein Center for Epigenomics and the Department of Genetics, Division of Computational Genetics have a number of tenure-track faculty positions available.
A position is available for an investigator with interests in one or more of the following fields:
- Analysis of genome-wide association studies and gene expression analyses,
- Integration of high-throughput genomic assays,
- Genomic evolution studies and the analysis of next-generation sequencing data in mutation detection in organisms from yeast to humans.
Two positions are available.
- One investigator will have experience and a strong publication record in the analysis of microarray and next-generation sequencing data studying the epigenome in organisms from yeast to humans. The individual will be expected to have a strong commitment to the development of analytical pipelines and computational algorithms to process large-scale genomic data for mapping DNA methylation and chromatin constituents.
- The second investigator will specialize in integration of epigenomic with other sources of data, the development of visualization techniques, machine learning and other tools to analyze massive integrated datasets.
The Albert Einstein College of Medicine is located in a residential area minutes from Westchester County and a short commute to Manhattan.
Application Details: A CV, a description of proposed research goals and the names of three referees are required for all positions. Candidates should apply by email (using the contact link below) to:
Department of Genetics,
Albert Einstein College of Medicine,
Jack & Pearl Resnick Campus,
1301 Morris Park Avenue,
New York 10461
The Albert Einstein College of Medicine is an equal opportunity employer.
Contact: Vivian Gradus
Closing Date: Check with institute